Our training courses in all areas of the industrial application of ionizing radiation are highly valued. Our aims are to transfer state-of-the-art knowledge effectively and to train professionals so that they are able to use this technology safely and without difficulty.
We offer training sessions with a duration of between one and two days, depending on specific requirements. The training content can be customized. At our own production locations, we deliver courses for two to ten participants. If our experts come to your site, courses can be run for up to 30 trainees. Once a participant has passed our examination, we issue a certificate to demonstrate they have received training in the relevant areas.
Click HERE for the topics of the training.
Typical training topics include:
- Physical and technical principles of e-beam, gamma, and X-ray processes
- General regulatory requirements
- Specific requirements of the EN ISO 11137 series
- Challenges and pitfalls
- Design and verification of sterilization processes
- Instruction for validation experts
- Practical exercises in dosimetry and validation (only available at our premises)